Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Dreaming of Hermès

Hermès Spring - Summer 2013 catalogue 

A little midweek escapism for you, here are some snapshots of the latest Hermes catalog.
Hope you enjoy my scrapbook-inspired post. 
I think we can all agree the timelessness and classic style that is Hermes. 
I am especially loving the spring/summer collection. Beautiful colours and dynamic patterns. 
Perhaps one day I will be able to own a Hermes purse or scarf...
For now it is nice to fantasize. 

Happy Wednesday ! 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These photos are beautiful!! I am with you on the wishful dreaming of Hermes!!!
    Xo
    SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I love how they wear the scarfs!

    Love,
    TFD | The Fashion District

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig