Wednesday, 22 May 2013

House of the Rising Sunflower


Shirt: French Connection | Jeans: Second Denim | Shoes: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

I am loving the pastel colours for summer, especially lavender shades! 
FCUK was having an awesome sale last week (40% off ladies' tops!) and I could not resist this shirt. 
The lightweight fabric, soft colour and stylish cut make it great for the weekend and also good for work with a cami underneath. This will definitely get alot of wear this season. 
Yay, it is ballet flat weather once again. This was my first time wearing my much loved MK flats. 

These photos were taken on my parents' farm, check out their website for fashionable garden accessories. 

Hope all you Canadians had a great long weekend, we could not have asked for nicer weather. 
Counting down the days to the next three day weekend.
Happy Wednesday! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig