Friday, 10 May 2013

Take the Long Road and Walk It



Jacket: Joe Fresh | T-Shirt: TopShop | Jeans: Second Denim (Made in Canada!) | Shoes: Zara |
 Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters 

Its supposed to cool down this weekend in Toronto which means that one may have to put on a jacket. 
The military-inspired look may be overdone, especially with jackets, but I love the look. It adds a little tough urban edge to any outfit, especially with a pair of boots and skinny jeans! 
 I've been wearing this jacket quite a bit, its great for fall and spring. 
 I am loving the gorgeous weather but I do hope I can wear this jacket a few more times before it goes into the closet for summer. 

Have a great weekend ! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig