Thursday, 13 June 2013

101 Dalmatians


This print top has a great cut to it that allows for an easy flow. Also, fun print! I decided to pair it with my new pants from Joe Fresh. I am falling in love with these pants, they are great for those hot days when you do not want to even attempt putting on your skinny jeans. They came in a number of colours. I played it safe with black but I am tempted to get a couple more colours for the summer. Is the shirt better tucked in or out? My mom preferred it tucked out but my sister liked the shirt tucked in. I am undecided, I like it tucked in to show off the pants but the tucked out look gives the outfit a relaxed breezyness.

Have a great Thursday! 

Shirt: Forever 21 | Pants: Joe Fresh | Heels: Zigi New York (Browns) | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters 

Photos taken on the grounds of My Daughters' Garden



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig