Friday, 5 July 2013

Take a Ride on the Wild Side


Shirt: Joe Fresh | Jeans: Second Denim | Shoes: TopShop | Necklace: Forever 21


I was worried these pics weren't going to turn out. It began to rain as the photo shoot was in session. But there is a misty look to these photos that I quite like so I decided to post them. 
I love the pairing of a super loose top and ultra tight bottom. To top it off add a pair of high heels and you are good to go! Not necessarily to drive a tractor....
but good to stand beside one and take a fun photo!

Hope all Canadians had a great Canada Day and Americans had a great 4th of July.
Have a good weekend!   

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The photos turned out really nice! Love the casual chic vibe that the heels add to the look.

    www.oh-my-glam.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig