Monday, 26 August 2013

BBQ and PB Cups


Hello and Happy Monday!
 Hope you had a good weekend. I was fortunate to have a great weekend filled with fun, laughter and good people.
 I went to a friend's birthday party on Sunday. The weather was lovely, perfect for a barbecue. The sun was out and it was alot of fun. 
Hope you have a good week!  
Two of my good friends Tara (Bday girl) and Charlene
Nothing like a BBQ on a hot Sunday afternoon
Charlene looking stylish in her Urban Outfitters dress
Attempting to light the candles 

Birthday gal cutting the cake !
Homemade peanut butter cups made by Charlene, so good.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. lovely outfit!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3395
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photos!:) and the cake looks so delicious!♥ I followed you on bloglovin (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow me back if you'd like;) Kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    My Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  3. home made pb cups are the best! looks like everyone had a good time, despite the struggling to light candles in the wind!!

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig