Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Fallsview Holiday


A preview of tomorrow's outfit post! 
Here are some classic summer holiday pics from a classic holiday location, the beautiful Niagara Falls. It was a long weekend here in Ontario and I decided to go to my parents' place and tag along with them yesterday to the Falls. I haven't been in a very long time, it is fun to go once in a while and see some of nature's beauty. We lucked out, it was a gorgeous day, great weather and sun for taking photos. I got to try out my new camera and could not resist taking a zillion pics of the falls. A few of them turned out really nice so I decided to post them. 

Hope you are having a good week so far, Happy Tuesday!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. beautiful pics <3
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3359
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig