Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Fashion Falls


Here is my outfit post from Niagara Falls. It was such a lovely day to take photos and great scenery. 
Wonderful backdrops for a fashion shoot! 
I am digging my colour combo here, the fuschia pink and vibrant blue compliment one another and make for a fun, flirty summer outfit. I am loving these Joe Fresh jeans, great fit and colour. The shade of blue is a bit different than regular jean washes but they go with everything. Also great transitional piece for the fall. I can't get enough of this shirt, its so much fun.
Happy Humpday!  



Blouse: Talula (from Aritzia) | Jeans: Joe Fresh | Shoes: Michael Kors | Purse: Stuart Weitzman | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So pretty in pink!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name si Marie I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC bloglovin
    Let me know I will ollow back as always! Love Marie.
    www.mariezamboli.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig