Thursday, 1 August 2013

Glass Tiger

Waverly Blouse in Fuschia Pop - Talula from Aritzia 

Yesterday I bought a new camera, so excited to play around with it in the coming weeks. Its so much fun to experiment with lighting and different angles, I can now see why photography is such a popular hobby. Here are a few of the first pics I have taken with my new purchase. Can't wait to try this baby outside in natural sunlight.
I also bought this blouse yesterday, on sale, basically half off! Its a great time to pick up a few last minute summer pieces, there are some great sales going on. This blouse is a great fit and how much fun is the print? 

Hope your week is going well, already August!  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig