Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Smitten Kitten

Dress: Very J (from Kazuo) | Shoes: Call it Spring | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

Hello and Happy Tuesday! 

Hope you enjoy this post as much as I do, nothing like a beautiful garden and cute little furry friend as a background for an outfit post! Looks like summer is here for a little while longer. I hope so, I haven't had enough of a chance to sport summer dresses yet. Still time!
I am a smitten kitten today, I handed in my last ever essay yesterday. It feels so good to be done school and begin a new chapter in life. My new textbook will be the September issue of Vogue (counting down the minutes till thats in stores).
I recently purchased a few dresses from a boutique on Queen West - Kazuo. Love their stuff, especially this blue number. Its easy and comfortable to wear and I love the detailing in the back.  
 Good for day and night and with a pair of tights, boots and jacket good for fall. 

Hopefully now that I am done school I will be able to post a bit more. One of my new projects.
Have a good day!
Photos taken on the grounds of My Daughters' Garden 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Nice!

    Visit my blog: http://aveilt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comment on my Instagram and it led me here. I found a fellow redhead and an animal lover. I love the kitty and the horses. I will peruse some more =)


    www.FashionSnag.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig