Monday, 12 August 2013

The Calgary Stampede

Dress: Wilfred (from Aritzia) | Cowboy Hat: Vintage | Shoes: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

Howdy!
It seems the western style is still a popular trend out there in the fashion world. Looks like there will be many great western inspired boots for the fall. Figured I would contribute with my own western/cowboy style post. Can`t get more western style than a cowboy hat. And this is the real deal ladies and gentlemen - an authentic cowboy hat my Dad purchased from the Calgary Stampede about 20 years ago. I love the structured fit and tan colour, I must say it goes well with the colour and fit of my Wilfred dress. I think the cowboy hat is a classic item that will probably never go out of style.  
How can it go out of style? It looks too cool.  
Cowgirl`s best friend. Thank you Dusty for being a wonderful model. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Simple and beautiful :)
    http://aveilt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics <3 lovely dress!
    check out my latest look :http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3383
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig