Friday, 20 September 2013

Construction and Design


Not too sure how I feel about the whole socks and shoes trend but I thought I would give it a try for the blog. 
Have to say, I was skeptical to wear this ensemble but it is kind of a fun look! Also, very comfy. 
Would definitely be nice to wear some thick socks with a pair of ridiculously uncomfortable and high heels for a night out. 
Always fun to try something new. One of the things I love about writing this blog! 
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!
Dress: H&M | Socks: Topshop | Sandals: MRKT (from Browns)
Ok, I confess...I am not constructing this building. 
Photos were taken purely for a fun outfit post. 
This building is 100% designed, constructed and built by my Dad. 
But I had you fooled there for a minute !
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. so cool!! i love the dress!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3490
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i love your outfit and your blog!
    what do you think about following each other?

    www.laukizia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so cool! I love your whole ensemble, btw. And the way you matched those elegant shoes with black socks... gorgeous! :)

    Visit my blog: The Sassy Theory

    ReplyDelete
  4. i follow you now on bloglovin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, yes you did have me fooled. Looking good in black. xo

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig