Thursday, 5 September 2013

Forever Posh

Beautiful editorial from the September issue of Australian Vogue featuring the lovely Victoria Beckham.
 Styled by Caroline Newell and photographed by Boo George. 

I have a confession to make. I still am a huge Spice Girls fan and regularly listen to them. They came on the scene when I was in grade school and they were just so cool. Each beautiful in her own way. I have watched them all grow up into mature, attractive women doing their own thing. Victoria has made a real name for herself, especially in the fashion world. She is elegant and always looks good, as you can see from these captivating photographs. She will always be Posh Spice to me. 

Happy Thursday!
Girl Power.  

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. She is so fashion forwardand she was always my favorite Spice Girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her! amazing pics!
    check out my latest look :http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3422
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig