Monday, 16 September 2013

Hay Day



The weather has really cooled down, there is that distinct crisp in the air telling you fall is on its way. Yay! I love fall, hopefully it doesn't get too crisp. Just cool enough to zip up a jacket and perhaps wrap a scarf around your neck. Looks like today might be leopard print day out there in the fashion blog world, I have read a few bloggers this morning that are also styling this dynamic print. I am a fan of leopard print, it can be overwhelming but if styled correctly it can be very sexy. I am loving this new cardigan from Dynamite. It is quite the print (!) so I decided to pair it with black. I also think its going to look great with a pair of jeans. Your thoughts on leopard print? I took these photos in my Dad's field of freshly baled hay. Second cut. Another sign fall is here. 
Hope you had a good weekend, Happy Monday!

Cardigan: Dynamite | Dress: Audrey (from Kazuo) | Shoes: H&M
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. your jumper is suuper cuute <3 lovely pics!
    check out my latest outfit post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3478
    xoxO,Khloe

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig