Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Hitchhiker's Guide to Style




Growing up in the country you know when fall is coming by the growth of the corn. When the corn was very high I knew (sadly) that summer was coming to an end and pretty soon I would be waiting at the end of the lane way for the big yellow bus. September 1 is the beginning of fall for me. Fall is my favourite season. The leaves turning colour are beautiful and the fashion is so much fun - boots, jackets, scarves, sweaters...love it!
These photos were taken a few weeks ago, hence the extremely summerish vibe of the dress. Another great purchase from Kazuo. I like the vintage style of this dress and the way it falls in the front. 
Hope you had a good long weekend, Happy Wednesday!  
Dress: Sace (from Kazuo) | Shoes: Michael Kors 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig