Saturday, 7 September 2013

Lost in Transition

It is my birthday this weekend and on my birthday wishlist are these lovely Prada shoes. The early September weather requires transitional pieces in one's wardrobe. These shoes are the ultimate transitional attire. Its still warm enough to pull them off (although they would work with tights) but the colour and pattern are fall appropriate. Maybe I will receive a pair as a gift? That would be icing on the cake. 
Have a great weekend. Happy Saturday! 
ps. this photo is from the September issue of Flare, a great Canadian fashion magazine
I am fortunate to have a fabulous and stylish sister. Happy Birthday Katie! 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. the shoes are amazing!!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3426
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig