Wednesday, 18 September 2013

So Fresh So Clean

Do you have a shirt that you love so much you worry that a friend or work colleague is thinking "oh...she's wearing that shirt again"? Well, this is my that shirt. I love the pattern, colours and cut. It goes well with leggings, tights and jeans in any shade. The print is quite memorable so I must be careful not to wear it too often! It was a summer staple in my wardrobe and is coming with me into fall.  
I am a brave woman posting these pics - no make up, unwashed hair and flip flops! 
But I figure what the heck, the snazzy shirt and fun jeans make for some cool photos.
Happy Humpday!
Shirt: Forever 21 | Jeans: Joe Fresh | Sandals: Havaianas 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig