Thursday, 12 September 2013

Sweet Little Treats


This past weekend was my birthday and also my sister's birthday! We celebrated our bdays together this year with some close friends. 
One of my sister's friends baked these delicious cake pops for us. 
They looked so pretty and tasted as good as they look. 
Have a sweet Thursday!
And her are a few more sweet treats for your Thursday. These photos are from the September issue of Harper's Bazaar, featuring the lovely Stella Tennant modelling some jewels made by Joel Arthur Rosenthal. Love that butterfly brooch.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Happy Bday!
    check out my latest outfit post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3469
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sweets Sarah! Yum. I hope you had a great birthday! All the best girl xo

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig