Thursday, 24 October 2013

Meet Me on Brick Lane


This is what I wore for the entire trip. Being in London I just had to wear my trench coat !
Representing some great Canadian fashion - the trench is from Jacob, great place to get reasonably priced staples. I love this coat, the little pop of yellow on the belt jazzes up any outfit. The jeans are Second Denim, made in Canada! I bought this scarf from a little shop in Oxford. The booties are from New Look, an awesome high street brand in England. I brought a pair of booties but after one day of walking I had such sore feet that I needed to get another pair of shoes. I took a chance and bought these boots and they were a godsend. So comfy I wore them my entire trip. 

I went to Brick Lane my last morning in London. Lots of fun, a great place if you're into second hand clothing and fun to grab a coffee and people watch. Also, as you can see from this post, crazy fun street art!
Have a great Thursday! 

Coat: Jacob | Jeans: Second Denim | Shirt: Urban Outfitters | Boots: New Look | Scarf: from a shop in Oxford | Purse: Mexx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig