Monday, 28 October 2013

Selfridges/Harrods Shopping Spree





This is what I bought in London! The coat is from Selfridges on Oxford street. Awesome store, very hip and trendy. I have been thinking of buying a new coat for the winter season and fell in love with this beauty the moment I tried it on. Just had to have it. The Longchamp purse is from Harrods, another great store but with a more classic twist. I know, this purse style is everywhere but I have been wanting one forever and now I can say I own something from Harrods! Turns out the coat and purse look great together, a lovely combination of colours.
Hope you had a good weekend, and so another week begins.
Happy Monday!
Coat: Miss Selfridge | Purse: Longchamp | Jeans: Joe Fresh | Shoes: Steve Madden 
Taking my sweet little Tinkerbelle out for a walk in style.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig