Monday, 21 October 2013

Oxford

While I was in London, I took a day trip to Oxford. It is about a one hour train ride from London to Oxford. It was great to see another city in England and what a lovely city it is! I have to thank my Aunt for the recommendation, she was right, Oxford is worth the trip! It is a lovely city. The colleges of the University are beautiful as are the residential streets, city centre and parks. Every view is worth a photograph. Many of the university's buildings were closed but it was fun to walk around and explore one of the most prestigious educational institutions in the world. Just beautiful.
Have a good Monday and hope the start of your week goes well. 


oxford, uk, england, britain
oxford, uk, england, britain


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovely pictures! :) I did a trip around Ireland and England about a year ago and these pictures makes me wanna go back!

    xx,
    Siiriliinu

    http://siiriliinu.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig