Monday, 14 October 2013

This is London

I'm back!! My flight arrived yesterday and after a good night's sleep I am on Toronto time. 
Super excited to share with you my photos and adventures during my time in the coolest city - London.
 Although it feels good to walk around Toronto and know exactly where I am and which direction I am going, 
if I could I would hop on the next flight to London! 
I had an amazing time, stay tuned for more posts and photos. 
The next couple of weeks on the blog will be dedicated to London.
Hope you had a good past couple of weeks. 
For any Canadians out there, Happy Thanksgiving! 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Reminds me of my trip not too long ago. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig