Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Don't Look Back in Anger

A little recap of SarahJustineStyle in 2013. Some of my favourite photos and outfits I have posted this year. I got a new camera in the summer and I really enjoy taking pictures and learning more about photography. Becoming better acquainted with my lovely Canon is definitely a new years resolution. This is a time of reflection and also looking ahead. I started this blog almost a year ago and it has grown into a creative venture for me. I love sharing my photos, style and adventures here on the blog. I look forward to continuing with my blog and sharing with you whatever comes my way in 2014. Thank you for reading! I really appreciate your comments and support. Have a safe and happy New Years!!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Cool photos. ^_^
    rinx
    http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pictures are lovely, but the first one of this entry is fabulous! The colors rock!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig