Thursday, 12 December 2013

It's in the Bag

Coat & Scarf: Club Monaco | Purse: Kate Spade from Holt Renfrew | Boots: Nine West
Just wanted to show you my new purse! A gorgeous number from the lovely Kate Spade. As soon as I picked it up and placed it on my shoulder I knew it was meant to be. I love the colour, gives a subtle pop to a white/black/brown coat. And another thing I love about it is it has zippers! 
Gotta love a purse that can zip up. Early Christmas present to myself. Extra nice present because...(drum roll)..it was on sale.
Have a good Thursday! 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Stunning outfit,love this bag. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking nice......bag and sweater is wonderful....
    sweater is perfect outfit .......

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag is beautiful and i love the colour of it
    http://josephinejanethoughts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig