Friday, 20 December 2013

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

I took a little stroll around City Hall last night and it was so nice to see all the skaters on the beautifully lit skating rink and people snapping pics of the sparkling tree. The window displays of the Bay are wonderful for the holidays. I think my favourite dress is the striking red one with the floral pattern. Just lovely. So much fun to walk around the city during the holidays. Hope you had a good week. Have a good weekend, I plan on watching holiday movies and getting a holiday drink from Starbucks, perhaps I will try the peppermint mocha with a gingerbread loaf....calories don't count this time of year. Happy Friday!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig