Monday, 30 December 2013

Sparkle of My Holiday

Hello! Hope you had a great holiday! I had a wonderful few days off work spent at my parents' relaxing, eating and spending time with family. 
Santa was good to me this year. I got a bottle of Chanel Mademoiselle perfume and soap (my fave scent). My sister gave me this festive sweater. She has good taste! Sparkle is all the rage this season and I am loving the trend. Jazzes up an outfit and great for the days in between Christmas and New Years. Who am I kidding, I will be sporting sparkle the entire winter season, why not? 
Hope you have NYE plans lined up. Have a great Monday. 
Sweater: Garage Clothing | Jeans: Guess | Socks: Aldo 
Tinkerbelle, the other sparkle of my holiday 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig