Monday, 13 January 2014

Beanie Woman

Beanie: American Eagle | Sweater: Topshop | Jeans: Guess | Boots: Vintage | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Hello! Hope you had a good weekend. It felt like the beginning of spring here in Toronto. I hope that keeps up! I finished season 2 of Downton Abbey this weekend, such a good show. Worth a watch just for the clothing and decor. I can't wait until season 3 comes out on Netflix!
Its a dare to wear post today. Trying out the whole beanie trend. I have mentioned before that I am not a huge hat person but this one was on sale and I really like the colour. A beanie is not really my style but with it being the beginning of a new year why not try something new. I do like it styled with this sweater, the beanie gives a little pop when worn with darker shades. Not sure exactly how I feel about it but I will wear it a few times and see. Perhaps it will grow on me....or I will go back to toques and earmuffs.
Have a great day.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. nice hat and sweater! Very cute!
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your beanie! The color rocks!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig