Friday, 17 January 2014

Britpopper 4 Life

Jacket: Zara | Shirt: Club Monaco | Jeans: Guess | Shoes: vintage
I got this coat last week on a great sale from Zara. It has been a while since I have bought something from Zara. Their sales are so good right now I couldn't resist checking out what they have in store. This coat immediately caught my eye. It is a sharp take on the military inspired jacket that has become so popular in the last couple of seasons. It reminds me of something Liam Gallagher would wear with a feminine twist. I love britpop and what it brought to the fashion scene in the 90s. Here I am expressing my love for one of the best genres of music. 
I am a britpopper for life and this jacket shows it!
Another weekend is upon us. Hope you have a good one.
Happy Friday!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Nice coat!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat is lovely! Yess, Zara sales are great, although it my local shop the queues are always sooo looooong, which puts me off buying things- my fault for being impatient!
    -Kate from Bleached Mort
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig