Monday, 20 January 2014

Dwell in the Possibility...

Over the holidays I went out for lunch with my Mom and Aunt and we came across a lovely little shop called Dwell in Ingersoll, Ontario. They sold fun little trinkets, jewelry, handbags and accessories. What I really liked about the store was how their merchandise was displayed. It looked like there was a lot of thought into the decor and layout of the shop. Such a nice little feel good place!
Hope you had a good weekend. I recently finished Bossypants by Tina Fey which prompted me to watch 30 Rock and I can't get enough of this show. Ms. Fey nails it! Recommend her book and the show.
Have a great Monday!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey Sarah, thanks so much for posting about {dwell}..... this is my little store!!....I will be following you now, thank you for the kind words!! xx Lisa Dubé

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig