Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Saddle Up

It has been a very long time since I have ridden a horse. So over the holidays my Dad saddled up his horse, Dusty, and I decided to go for a ride. What a rush! I was a bit rusty but Dusty was the perfect gentlehorse - calm, cool and collected. It was a bit slippery so I didn't get too far. Maybe when the snow has cleared I will get back on. It is a lot of fun. 
It is SO cold here in Toronto, yikes. Hope its warmer wherever you are!
Happy Wednesday!   
Dusty's ootd
My Dad and his horse infront of the garage he is building.
Giddy up Dusty!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love horseback riding! Is that place your home??? Looks like a paradise :)
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig