Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Code Blue

So excited to show you my new sweater! I was eyeing this bad boy back in the fall when it came out at Aritzia but it was a tad over my budget. 
I went to Aritzia this past weekend to check out their sale and (gasp) there was my sweater hidden in the racks. Last one and in my size AND 
on a fantastic sale. I grabbed it and knew I was going to get it before stepping into the fitting room. I love the colour, the fabric and structured fit. 
Plus how cool are those zippers in the front. This detail reminds me of the 3.1 Phillip Lim sweater with the exposed zipper on the side. 
This purchase totally made my weekend.
Have a great Wednesday! 
Sweater: Babaton from Aritzia | Pants: Club Monaco | Boots: Call It Spring
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Last one and in your size? Sounds like it was meant for you! :)

    http://sagelliv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour; you're ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I' m sure your sweater is very comfy ! nice blue/black combination !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool style , I love totally ! ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig