Friday, 7 February 2014

Parka Party

Happy Friday! This outfit post is very fitting for the current weather situation here in Toronto. 
We got an incredible amount of snow this week and it is still very cold. 
So this particular parka has seen a lot of action this winter. 
You wouldn't think but it is very warm. 
I have had it for a couple years now and although it is not my regular day-to-day winter coat, 
on the freezing days I still pull it out. Which has happened quite a bit this winter. 
Wishing you a good weekend. I have the entire weekend off so TGIF!!
Parka: French Connection | Sweater: Vintage | Boots: Michael Kors | Earmuffs: Danier
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look so cozy! I love all the furry bits going on in this outfit.
    Nic
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute, i love the boots and the earmuffs ! ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig