Monday, 3 February 2014

The Girl Who Wore Black

A number of years ago there was a point when I realized I was wearing a lot of black. 90% of my shirts
 were black with the remaining 10% being grey... So I made an effort to throw some colour into my
 wardrobe. I was successful and continue to consciously buy non-black clothing and accessories. However,
 sometimes, a girl just wants to wear all black. Its classy, sexy, flattering and often looks just a bit more
 expensive than its colourful alternatives. I bought this coat from Club Monaco a few years ago and the cut
 (and colour!) are still stylish, in my opinion. Its sharp. And how great does it go with a pair of black leggings
 and some sleek boots. Black is the new black. Always.
Hope you had a good weekend. Wishing you a good week. Happy Monday! 
Coat & Scarf: Club Monaco | Leggings: Topshop | Boots: Zara
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love your blog, I love your style ! You are so lovely and chic ! ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig