Monday, 31 March 2014

Back in Fashion

Hope you had a good weekend! Yesterday was lovely here in Toronto. The sun was shining. 
I finally made it to the gym yesterday! Felt good to go, I plan on going again this week.
Backpacks are in. I see them everywhere and not just on the under 18 crowd. I do like the look of backpacks and the whole practical side of them. I walk to work which I love. It is annoying lugging around a heavy purse with the day's necessities. Especially when you are running a bit late and need to power walk. So I decided to get myself a little backpack and try it out. Its great, especially when you have a long walk. I love this one from Herschel. Its not too big and the colour will go with all of my spring jackets. 
Practical and fashionable. Not often you see those two words put together.
Have a good Monday! 
Backpack: Herschel | Jacket: Joe Fresh | Sweater: Topshop | Shoes: Vintage
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig