Monday, 3 March 2014

Cold Play

Hello! Hope you had a nice weekend. Toronto got dumped with snow Saturday night, don't know how I feel about that with it being March. 
Its still so cold!! Can't put away those heavy knitted sweaters just yet.
I got totally wrapped up in the Oscars last night. I haven't watched it in a few years. My personal choice for best dress goes to the beautiful Lupita Nyong'o. She looked absolutely stunning in her light blue Prada dress. So happy she won for Best Supporting Actress, such a lovely young woman. 
Have a good Monday, hope your week is off to a good start!
Sweater: Brandy Melville | Skirt: Club Monaco | Leggings: Topshop | Boots: Nine West | 
Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great photos! I love your jumper :)

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaziiing photos, I like your sweater! :)

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of your sweater! Haha I can't believe you are not wearing a coat--it looks freezing!!

    <(") Hoda
    JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snow looks so beautiful. Love your chic layering.

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig