Saturday, 8 March 2014

Happy International Women's Day

Wishing you a Happy Women's Day! Hope you take the time our of your life to read and learn about inspirational women and what they are doing for womankind. Today is all about coming together and celebrating the many accomplishments of women on an international scale and also those who have made an impact in your life. 
My mom, aunt (holding my brother) and maternal grandmother. 
My grandmother raised three daughters who all have their university degrees. 
My dad (proud women supporter) with his mother. 
My paternal grandmother worked and could drive, a major achievement for a women in her day.  
My sister, who always has my back. 

Hope you have women, and men, in your life that inspire and support you.
In the wise words of my fave girl group, Girl Power! 
Have a great day!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Awwh, I really love this post!! So many wonderful and inspiring women. Happy belated International Women's Day to you too haha :)

    xo www.inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig