Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Sporty Spice

The weather yesterday here in Toronto was amazing. As you can see here I am in my sneakers! No boots, no heavy coat, no hat. It was really nice to have the warm air and sun. This may not last for long, we are supposed to get snow again. Yikes.
I am loving this Topshop shirt I got a few weeks ago...on sale. I feel it has a sporty vibe to it which is fun. It works as a sweater or jacket plus the zipper can go in the front or back. It looks really cool zipped up from the back! I pulled out these sneakers in hopes that spring has finally arrived. Also, for inspiration to hit the gym. I got a gym membership last week (new years resolution #1 - check.) and I still as of today have not used it. I would like to tone up a bit. I used to be a gym bunny and felt really good. Maybe if I dress a bit sporty I will go?  
Happy Humpday!
Jacket: Topshop | Skirt: H&M | Shoes: Puma

SHARE:

2 comments

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig