Monday, 24 March 2014

Toronto Vintage Clothing Show

This weekend I went to the Toronto Vintage Clothing Show at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. I don't really wear vintage clothing but it was fun to browse through the racks. There was everything including clothes, hats, scarves, gloves, jewelry and shoes. I saw a black jacket by Dior made exclusively for Holt Renfrew! I especially enjoyed the mannequins styled in classic 50s and 60s dresses adorned with funky accessories. I saw the cutest little purse that reminded me of classic Chanel but was a bit out of my price range. I also saw a lovely scarf that when I eventually decided to buy someone else was buying it. That's what you get for contemplating an $8.00 purchase! It was fun to (don't hate me) browse through the fur coats. So soft and well made. A fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon. 
 Oh Monday you are here yet again. Always comes so quickly. I am already looking forward to next weekend! 
Wishing you a good start to the week. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi dear!! I really enjoy your blog, its SO COOL!!
    Your style is so perfect :)
    Come to see my new post: ARMED WITH WEAPONS
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig