Friday, 25 April 2014

Fresh off the Runway

I walk by a Joe Fresh store on my way to and from work. This striking shirt was in their window display and it immediately caught my attention. I was excited to find out its a look from the spring '14 fashion show collection. The fit, fabric (silk), pattern and colours are a perfect combination for a spring shirt. A true fashionista piece that is a great addition to the wardrobe. I am wearing it casual here but it can also be dressed up. Not too often that I can say I am wearing something fresh off the runway! 
Hope you had a good week. TGIF! Wishing you a good weekend.
Shirt: Joe Fresh | Jeans: Guess | Shoes: Shoe the Bear | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters 
Lucky strutting her stuff on the runway

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this shirt and your aviators! i have been on the hunt for the perfect pair. Thanks for stopping by Palm and Peachtree!

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shirt, love *__*

    You cat is super cute :))

    Have a great weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe Fresh has so many great finds! The print on the blouse really suits you. I love finding new Toronto blogs. Looking forward to seeing more!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig