Thursday, 10 April 2014

Who Feels Love

Hello! Hope you are having a good week. Here is a little photo diary of my weekend. I had four days off and they were lovely, as you can see from these pics! I spent Saturday night in London with my sister and a friend. We got a hotel room and went to a great little place downtown for dinner called the Early Bird. It was also my Mom's birthday which we celebrated on Sunday with a cake. The weather was very nice on Sunday, especially with the sun shining. Made for a beautiful blue sky. It was really nice to relax and spend time with family and pets. Its getting warmer out there! Have a great day. 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Beautiful photos! You had such a great weekend!
    I hope the next will be the same :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics!)

    irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    You have a great blog , would you like to follow each other!
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for dropping by my blog and following , I am
    Following you back now
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig