Thursday, 8 May 2014

Even Flow

Hope your week is going well. A simple outfit today. Can't go wrong with a dress and sweater ensemble. I can style this sweater with practically anything which is exactly what I've been doing this spring. This dress and sweater have become two staples in my wardrobe. 
I decided to pull out these flashy earrings to jazz up the outfit. I bought them in a shop in Paris a few years ago. 
I tend to gravitate toward flashier jewelry in the summer. Tres fun.
Have a great Thursday! 
Sweater & Bandeau: Wilfred | Dress: Brandy Melville | Shoes: Steve Madden

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Such a pretty outfit for a spring day.. That's a pretty dress , sexy back :)
    I loved your Paris bought earrings
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Steve Madden booties! Buckles on boots are my absolute favorite. You look beautiful. :) Thanks for stopping by our blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! this looks super cute and comfy!

    carisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the top! thanks for the follow back. stay gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dipped back!

    fridaynightstyle.com
    -olivia

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig