Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Go Habs Go

Bonjour! It was a long weekend here in Canada and I spent it in Montreal. The weather was beautiful. There were clear blue skies, warm breezes and lots of sun. Perfect conditions for taking photos which I did all around the city. Montreal is a great place for restaurants, especially brunch! I went to see one of my good friends who introduced me to some local joints. It was great to see her and spend some time in a different city. Hope you enjoy this photo diary. I have some more pics which I will be posting. 
Have a great day. Go Habs Go !! 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My family were living in Montreal and they aren't anymore... But I do hope they ll come back!
    I never asked what is Go Habs for ?
    The team I suppose...
    Xxx
    Love from Paris,
    Lorna

    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig