Friday, 2 May 2014

Great Expectations

Happy May! I've always liked this month. When you're a student school is usually wrapped up by now and spring is in full swing. Spring is not in complete swing this year but its getting there. I am looking forward to this coming month. Over the long weekend I am going to Montreal! I have a good friend and family that live there so it will be nice to see them. It will also be fun to walk around the city and snap some pics - one of my favorite things to do when I go to a new city. I have been to Montreal many times but this will be the first time with my travel companion - my beautiful Canon. Wishing you a good weekend. Have a great Friday!   
Jacket & Shirt: Club Monaco | Jeans: Gap | Scarf: H&M | Boots: New Look 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. hey nice blog. ur so cute.. wud u like to support each other, I'd love to follow via gfc & social media ... lemme know if u follow, i'll follow right bk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks dear... yup it was fun... with a 2 year old toddler just an outing of 2 - 3 hrs is our idea of fun, o/w he gets very cranky... hey ur city looks so amazing, from wot I see in the backgroud, cool graffiti walls & all... san jose is a bit boring, all techy people

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig