Thursday, 15 May 2014

Tassel Talk

Hello! Hope your week is going well. I bought this fun little shirt at a shop on Queen West here in Toronto called Zumel & Co. Its nice to support local shops every once in a while. I always walk by this shop so last weekend I decided to go in and see what they have in stock for spring. This shirt caught my eye right away. It will be great for the summer. The sales associate noted that it would look good over a dress and thats what I decided to pair it with! My first item of clothing with tassels, fun! Looking forward to sporting this all summer long. This dress is also a recent purchase. French Connection had 40% off everything this past weekend which is dangerous. I decided on this little navy number. The boho-esque outfit is great for dancing around a field and picking flowers.
I am off to Montreal tomorrow! Looking forward to some sight seeing, maple syrup and relaxing. 
Wishing all you Canadians a happy long weekend. Lets hope the sun graces us with its presence. 
Have a great day!  
Shirt: Peppermint (from Zumel & Co.) | Dress: French Connection | Leggings: TNA | Shoes: Shoe the Bear | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters  
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. It's always so good to support small shops, skirt looks good on you.
    Such pretty location
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the shirt, tassels are so in on this season and they look great! Love the images and the fact that you are supporting local shops!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos, nice style , pretty cool ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tassels and fields were made for each other hehehe! I feel like getting my boho on and running through a field of wild flowers now!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Outfit :)

    Happy Sunday ,kisses

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig