Monday, 2 June 2014

Back in Black

Well hello there. It has been over a week since my last post and I am back! So much fun to have a new outfit post up today! This past weekend was fantastic. My little sis came to visit me and we did brunch, shopping, took a few photos and saw Skrillex at Echo Beach. It was an awesome show. I bought this hat during our shopping expedition. I wanted something to protect my head from the sun. I use sunscreen but nothing beats a hat! My sister encouraged me to buy this one and I am glad she did. I love how it looks with my hair down. It has a bit of a boho 1970's vibe which I like. Will be perfect for those crazy sunny days that are coming soon. 
Hope you also had a good weekend. Have a great start to the week.
Happy June!
Need to hold onto my hat in the wind or it will fly away!
Hat & Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters | Dress: Wilfred from Aritzia | Sweater: Joe Fresh | Sandals: Ardene | Purse: Kate Spade

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Shopping with sister, must be so much fun
    Loved your dress. And hat looks so nice on you
    Have a great week
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue looks so great on you! This is a perfect springy outfit!
    Nic
    www.salvageandstoneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit. That hat is so cute, and I really like the shape of that sweater. It fits you so well.

    -Helen Grace

    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress and the hat looks so great!
    Www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice hat, great look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute dress! I have been dying to find a hat like that, ugh I love it!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig