Friday, 13 June 2014

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Today's outfit post features my lovely sister Katie. She has a Marilyn Monroe-esque vibe here with her wavy blonde hair and sexy curves. 
I love her in this hat! It adds a fashionable flair to her already fashionable outfit. Marilyn would be proud. Woohoo, weekend is almost here. I have the next 4 days off and I will be spending most of that time with family to celebrate my Dad and brother's birthdays and Father's day. Here's hoping for warm weather and sun. Wishing you a great weekend. TGIF!!
Tank: Gap | Skirt: American Apparel | Hat: Urban Outfitters | Belt: Garage Clothing | Sandals: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Pandora & Swarovski 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous! I love the color of that skirt and I agree with you, love the hat on her!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely skirt. :)
    rinx
    http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree your sister looks great in her hat and her skirt is lovely! It's a perfect easy breezy summer look.

    xo, jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig