Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Love Angel Music Baby

Hope your week is going well. Yesterday I had a date with my mom and aunt. We went to the Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto. I've been before (check out the post here) and it was just as fun the second time. 
I recommend if you are in Toronto to check it out!
Today's post features my little sis Katie. I was with her when she got this skirt. Love it with the crop top. 
I feel she is channeling her inner love for Gwen Stefani here with the carefree 90s vibe. 
Yippee, middle of the week is here. Happy Humpday!
Shirt & Necklace: Garage Clothing | Skirt: Urban Outfitters

Photos taken on the grounds of My Daughters' Garden

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your long skirt is gorgeous against the perfectly green ground! I have a skirt very similar to this but a little bit shorter! Thanks so much for your nice comment on blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt! I love the backdrop and fun pictures.
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig