Thursday, 19 June 2014

Shakermaker

Hello! Hope your week is going well. I spent a few days at home hanging out with family. We celebrated my dad and brother's birthdays and father's day. Very nice to relax, eat some cake and enjoy being with family. I am loving the festival-inspired, boho-ish vibe that is trending these days. Its fun, easy to wear and great for the summer. Express had a great sale on dresses last week. Love this flowy number I snagged. This jacket will be on repeat. It was love at first sight. Thank you Aritzia for continually providing staples for my wardrobe!
If I were going to Glastonbury this is what I would be sporting.
Wishing you a great Thursday.   
Dress: Express | Jacket: Babaton from Aritzia | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters 

Photos taken on the grounds of My Daughters Garden

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Nothing like spending time with family :)
    Such nice pics, I really like your dress
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look, you look great. Nice smile too :)
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cardigan & the entire look looks so easy breezy & really comfortable.
    Thanks for sharing this post! Would you like to follow each other on GFC,
    Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig