Monday, 23 June 2014

When the Weather is Hot

Hello! Hope you had a nice weekend. I spent yesterday strolling around swanky Yorkville with a friend. I mainly window shopped but bought the cutest mugs at Anthropologie. They have the prettiest kitchenware! These photos were taken last week in the lovely little town of Ingersoll, Ontario. I spent the afternoon with my mom walking around, enjoying the hot sunny day and smelling the beautiful flowers. This weekend marked the official beginning of summer! So happy summer! Wishing you a great week.  
Dress: Forever 21 | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. It's nice to see beautiful pictures from different places. Lovely photos and outfit!
    Thanks for stopping by WSIH
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty and colorful flowers.. I have so mua by mugs but still cannt stop buying
    U look cool , nice dress, I really like the print
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your dress & even I blog just for the love of Fashion & we all start from
    somewhere. Don't we? :) Following you on GFC & Bloglovin. Please follow me
    back!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such gorgeous pictures. The dress looks lovely on you! I agree that Anthropologie has the cutest mugs (frankly, *everything* they sell there is too adorable to resist!)

    ⎯♥♥♥⎯
    Kelsey
    RUNAWAY IN LA

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig