Monday, 21 July 2014

Blue Jean Baby

Hello! Hope you had a nice weekend. I worked Saturday and didn't really get up to much on Sunday. I started watching Orange is the New Black. Very addictive! I am enjoying the show. It's a bit different and quirky. I have been on the hunt for a relaxed-fit denim shirt for quite some time. My mom had this little number in her closet and gave it to me, thanks Mom! I love the light fabric and colour. Great for those cooler summer days and will be nice for fall. I really like the denim quality even though I believe this is chambray. Apparently there is a difference between the two which I did not know.  Denim is a heavier fabric and chambray is lighter. Either one will do for me!
Wishing you a good start to the week. I have Friday off this week so its a four day week for me, woohoo! Happy Monday.  
Shirt: Banana Republic | Pants: Joe Fresh | Shoes: Kenneth Cole 

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Dear,I follow you now! Kisses from http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/ Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute printed pants.
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pants! So adorable!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pants, they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These jeans are so gorgeous! This outfit is so lovely for a cool summer day.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style! Your outfits deserve separate attention!)

    will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable look! The light denim looks amazing on you:)
    xo, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pants :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig